Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gangsta Matt From B-More

Thursday was represent your state day for spirit week. After thinking long and hard about what would best represent Maryland and specifically Baltimore we arranged a very “fitting” costume. This is gangster Matt from B-more, also featured below is a West Virginia native. See if you can pick out which one is which.




Friday was then twin day, a hectic midterm schedule and lack of planning erased my involvement for this day but I do have pictures of some other twins for you.


Friday night after work we went to a married student game night which turned out to be very fun. After feasting on pizza, cookies and pie we dug into some games. Katie played Settlers of Catan with about seven other people. She’d never played it before but apparently had much fun learning. I joined two friends in the gymnasium for a basketball game. We went head to head in “21” I lost miserably with only two points. By the end of the game I was begging to sit down (my lungs are very out of shape). For about five minutes after the game was over I had the feeling that I needed to vomit. The whole time that I was trying to calm my stomach I heard my parents saying “Don’t run on a full stomach.” I kept my food down and finally learned a valuable lesson.

This weekend was filled with work and study, more so than usual. I have taken three midterms so far and I have one more on Tuesday. When I get this out of the way I will be able to relax a little bit. Sunday we listed another one of Katie’s quilts on eBay. We would appreciate everyone checking it out.

2 comments:

  1. The Gangster to represent Maryland is just too funny. if it wasn't that you could have been a homeless man. but the gangter was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two top photos are Matt, and the third one is somebody else. Your disguise didn't fool me! Good try, though.

    ReplyDelete