Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ketchup, Catsup, Catch Up

Since our last post all of our car trouble has been resolved. School is going well now, but I got off to a rocky start. Last semester we were eased into the schoolwork, there was orientations, newsletters, etc. This semester we just hit the ground running, no “hi, how you doing” or nothing. I was caught off guard but all is well now and I'm loving my classes this semester.

This weekend we will be traveling to Virginia to meet up with Mine and Katie's parents for a little while. We're really looking forward to getting away for a little bit plus we haven't been shopping for over three weeks.

Please keep on praying for me, my workload seems daunting but I'm doing the best I can. We are making really great friends down here. Keep Katie and I in your prayers as we look for where God will have us minister in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I like your "catchy" title. It reminds of a book Katie read when she was very little. It was called "Catchup, Ketchup". It was about a monkey who was always racing around, trying to catch-up. I'll have to find it and let you see it when you come this weekend.

    ReplyDelete