Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jesus Is Watching You


Thanksgiving has come and gone, all that remains is a refrigerator of leftovers and an expanded waistline. Even though Katie and I had family in town we had to work early on black Friday morning. As you could imagine it was a crazy day but we got off early and were able to enjoy the rest of the evening.

It was fun having my little sister and brothers here. They are all developing into their own hyperactive and witty personalities. Timmy for example, when I was correcting him one time gave me a serious look and in a bold tone said "Jesus is watching you." To which I replied "you know, he's watching you too." At that point he looked suspiciously over his shoulder and quieted down.

On Thanksgiving night we all sat down in the living room and brainstormed on how to entertain ourselves since we didn't have a television. I decided to entertain the kids with some impromptu stories involving a fart maker. Here are some videos from that night, including Timmy's attempt at storytelling.







Sunday Katie and I decorated for Christmas. We are really looking forward to Christmas break this year. Only three more weeks of school until we can take a real break. I still love school, but my reservoir of creative energy has been run dry for this semester. The three and a half week vacation coming up should provide just enough relaxation to energize next semester, which is sure to be much more intense than the former.

Katie and I hope your thanksgiving was filled with good food and grateful hearts, and hopefully your Christmas is looking as appealing as ours.

2 comments:

  1. I love the videos. Your Christmas decorations look real nice. Glad your Thanksgiving went so good. Have a great week! We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the videos. Thank you for letting me use the fart stuff and make a video. Can't wait to see you. Thank you for letting us come down for Thanksgiving.

    Timmy

    ReplyDelete